I. General Provisions
II. Scope of Collected Data
a) a full name; b) an e-mail address; c) a contact address; d) a delivery address (street, house number, post code, city, country); e) a phone number; f) log-in data, and g) a date of birth.
III. Purpose of Data Processing
a) to render the service in line with the Store Regulations, including the fulfilment of orders placed via the Store, to issue invoices, and to handle complaints; b) to register an account in the Store; c) to carry out competitions, promotional campaigns or loyalty programmes organised by the Controller; d) for statistical and archival purposes; e) to fulfil obligations that result from rules of law; f) to enforce the compliance with the Store Regulations by Users and to prevent abuse and fraud; The Controller shall process personal data of Users only and exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes.
IV. Transferring Personal Data to Third Parties
V. Rights of Users
a) obtain access to one’s data and receive their copies;
b) rectify personal data that concern the User;
c) erase personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
d) limit the processing of personal data;
e) require the transfer of personal data to another personal data controller, if technically feasible;
f) object in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
g) revoke consent to data processing at any time.
a) personally, at the registered office of the Controller: 02-673 Warszawa, ul. Konstruktorska 11; or
b) by post, to the above-mentioned address; or
c) by e-mail to email@example.com; or
d) via an account of the Store User.
VI. Period of Storing Personal Data
VII. Protection of User Personal Data
Any and all questions concerning personal data protection are to be addressed to:
BRANDS FACTORY SP. Z O.O.
ul. Konstruktorska 11
with a note: ‘personal data protection’
to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Cookies Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information via cookies on the devices of the User accessing the Website under the domain brandsfactory.pl, whose administrator is Brands Factory sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Konstruktorska 11, 02-673 Warsaw.
1. Administrator – means Brands Factory sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Konstruktorska 11, 02-673 Warsaw, which stores and accesses information on Users’ devices via cookies.
2. Cookies – means computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User accesses the Website’s web pages.
3. Administrator Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website’s web pages.
4. External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website’s web page.
5. Website – means a web page or application under which the Administrator operates its Internet service, operating under the domain brandsfacotry.pl
6. Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User – means a natural person using the Website.
II. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User, and to customise the Website for each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the duration of the storage on the Device, and the value assigned to them.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies
a. Session cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the extraction of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Permanent cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. Closing a browser session or switching off the Device does not remove the cookies from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow the extraction of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User has the option of limiting or disabling the access of cookies to their Device. If this option is used, the User will be able to use the Website, except functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
a. Website configuration
– adjusting the content of the Website’s web pages to the User’s preferences, and optimising the use of the Website
– recognising the Website User’s device and its location, and, accordingly, displaying the web page in a manner tailored to the User’s individual needs
– saving the settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or the User’s region.
b. User authentication on the website
– maintaining the session of the Website User
– correctly configuring selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular the verification of the authenticity of a browser session
– optimising and increasing the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator
c. The implementing of processes necessary for the full functionality of the web pages.
d. Analyses and research, as well as audience audits – creating anonymous statistics which help to understand how users of the Website utilise the Website’s pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
2. The Administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics tools [administrator cookies: Google Inc., based in the USA].
IV. FEASIBILITY TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESS BY COOKIES
1. The User can change the Cookies settings themselves any time by specifying the conditions governing the manner in which Cookies are stored, and how the Cookies gain access to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User to the web-browser settings, or by using the Website configuration. These settings can be changed especially in such a manner as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the browser, or to report each time Cookies are placed on the User’s Device.
2. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web-browser) settings.
3. The User can delete Cookies any time by applying the functions available in the web browser being used.
Only fill in if you are not human