Waterproof winter sleeping bag for babies
Length: 95 cm
Width: 48 cm
Height: 9 cm
Width when completely unzipped: 96 cm
Dimensions may vary by +/- 2 cm
Recommended for the babies at the age of 6 to 36 months.
Pushchair winter sleeping bag is windproof, resistant to rain and snow as well as nice and warm for the baby. It can also be used for sledging in winter.
Key features of the sleeping bag:
- the zipper placed in the middle allows quick and easy access to the baby;
- compatible with most pushchairs having three-point or five-point belts;
- designed in a manner prolonging its durability to the maximum – the lower part is detachable using a zipper so that the older children can also use the sleeping bag;
- in order to prevent the sleeping bag from changing its position in the pushchair, a securing element was added at the back;
- the upper part of the sleeping bag can be pulled down forming a hood, which can additionally protect against heat loss and unpleasant wind;
- if necessary, the sleeping bag can be completely unzipped, thus creating a cold-proof and soft mat on which you can place your baby;
- its maintenance is easy – just wash it in a washing machine;
- bag for sleeping bag included.
The external layer of the sleeping bag – it is a high-quality waterproof fabric with Stanard by Oeko Tex certificate. It is soft and durable as well as resistant to wear and tear, protecting the child from wind and moisture. The inside part of the sleeping bag – thick and fluffy hypoallergenic filling with Stanard by Oeko Tex certificate. The internal layer of the sleeping bag – it is a high-quality fur knitwear containing cotton, certified as "human-friendly"; it makes the baby feel nice and cosy inside of the sleeping bag.
The product was manufactured in the EU
External material: 100% polyester
Filling: 100% hypoallergenic non-woven polyester
Internal material: 48% acrylic, 32% cotton; 20% polyester
Wash in a washing machine at 40° C